A customer experience refers to the sum of all the interactions a person has with a brand, regardless of the touchpoint.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud SQLI contributed a whooping 209 entries.
Entries by SQLI
Climate change, biodiversity loss, pollution, droughts, forest fires, deforestation, depletion of natural resources and other major environmental problems together with the COVID-19 crisis have all acted as an accelerator of change toward new paradigms, changing the way we think about brands.
When COVID-19 struck, a lot of tools were removed from our Sales and Marketing tool box such as trade shows, seminars and one-to-one meetings.
Pierre Fabre is rethinking the recruitment and management of its skin research center panel.
Radiance Mutuelle’s objective was to increase its audience and improve the contact process within an omnichannel logic.
This ebook aims to help you get started and make customer experience a priority.
When Bill Gates published the essay Content is King on the Microsoft website back in 1996, he referred to the ‘gold rush’ of information and content he believed would sweep the world online.
In addition to radically changing our daily lives and health system, Covid-19 has greatly disrupted the organisation of companies, which have been forced to make remote working the new norm without necessarily being equipped with the right tools.
When it came to developing the web platform and Progressive Web App (PWA) for its exclusively online services, it chose SQLI.
The goal for carrefour assurance was to attract new visitors and pioneer new models.
Latest tweetsTweets de @SQLI_EN
- How to handle customer experience within your organization19 October 2021
- How purpose-driven brands and social media are driving CX12 October 2021
- A Product Designer’s Tips to be Effective and Insightful in a Design Sprint! (1/2)28 September 2021
- A Product Designer’s Tips to be Effective and Insightful in a Design Sprint! (2/2)28 September 2021
- Dataviz, a key tool to tackle exploding data!21 September 2021
- An Agile Health Check to support continuous improvement14 September 2021
- 4 critical questions to ask yourself about low-code7 September 2021