How to guarantee your intranet success by making each staff member feel that the tool they use on a day-to-day basis was designed especially for them?
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud SQLI contributed a whooping 88 entries.
Entries by SQLI
Have you been tasked with the very important mission of deploying a new CMS? Our experts share their 6 top tips.
Companies with a website and mobile app are increasingly looking to homogenise the two channels in order to offer service continuity and optimize development costs.
How to remain a leader on your international market and create a privileged relationship with consumers and your network of distributors?
To meet these objectives, Seb wanted to build an e-commerce system to serve the user experience, while enhancing product branding.
Pierre Fabre, an international pharmaceutical and dermo-cosmetics group, has set up in 2019 a new modern corporate website, offering new features that are essential to reflecting a modern group. The aim : enhance communication, employer branding and the user relationship, in France and overseas.
La Parisienne Assurances selected SQLI to digitalise the design of its bespoke insurance products. The new platform is intended as a response to performance and transparency issues, strengthening the relationship between the insurer and its partners.
Silversea, the luxury cruise line, is known to offer passengers dream destinations and unforgettable experiences.
Generali France wanted to upgrade its customer portal and the generali.fr website by adopting a more modern tool with a new interface.
A huge challenge for the e-commerce sector is product configuration, now making it possible for online retailers to provide a richer experience for their current and prospective customers. It goes beyond visual aspects (customisation), enabling customers to select the technical characteristics of their products.
This is what is observed in certain markets, such as the automotive market.
Latest tweetsTweets de @SQLI_EN
- The 3 pillars of a Design System, the holy grail of every digital product10 December 2019
- Social media and e-commerce: a winning pair to enhance performance3 December 2019
- How to meet the challenge of circular design?26 November 2019
- Using circular design: let's start going round in circles19 November 2019
- Empathy – a successful methodology for digital projects14 November 2019
- Bank adviser + AI = Augmented Adviser!12 November 2019
- A night at the museum: Airbnb offers a completely new experience once again5 November 2019