The barrier between online and offline shopping is becoming blurred, customers are becoming more demanding and competition is rife.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud SQLI contributed a whooping 215 entries.
Entries by SQLI
Expectations of the consumers have dramatically changed those last years. Brands need to develop a new approach, which takes into account the human factor.
Retailers can no longer content themselves with providing products and information.
The aim of this document is to give you the keys to a successful traffic generation strategy and offer you insights into its different stages
One key element in all of this, is product data management. When B2B organizations realize they‘ll need a Product Information Management (PIM) system, they’ll come across numerous new challenges.
Product Information Management (PIM) solutions are there to help you deliver the right information to the right customer, via the right channel.
Retail’s Big Show, located in New-York and organized by the National Retail Federation, is the biggest marketplace for discovering solutions to reimagining retail and also offers retailers opportunities and leads.
SQLI attends both of these major industry events focused on digital innovation. They are going to find out about the latest trends – trends that will have an impact on and transform your business in the future.
Nowadays, quality assurance is present in many of our activities. It is used to reduce the number of non-compliant products and accordingly secure production in accordance with specifications and initial scheduling.
Due to the growing number of touch points, it is becoming more and more difficult for providers not to lose customers along their journey.
Latest tweetsTweets de @SQLI_EN
- Payment made easier with Adobe Commerce’s latest addition: Payment Services7 December 2021
- Corporate cybersecurity: increasing all-round staff awareness30 November 2021
- One day to get started with Kanban23 November 2021
- How an increased customer expectation in digital is fuelling a service and delivery boom16 November 2021
- The end of the “Wild West” : how the Digital Markets Act will transform digital services9 November 2021
- Digital Services Act: What will Change for Users?4 November 2021
- Subscription addiction: the rise of subscription ecommerce2 November 2021