Tuesday 1 december – breakfast : how to combine marketing, CRM and e-commerce to increase your sales
Abundance of solutions, complexity of platforms and difficulties of data unification, heads of e-commerce need to get an overview of digital!
How? The challenge is to mix marketing acquisition methods with the use of multi-channel CRM solutions while connecting the e-commerce platform in a unified, administrable and upgradeable system.
Out of the mix you get the customisation of customer and potential customer communications, a unified vision of the customer, and increased capacity for international and multi-brand roll-outs.
The SAP hybris Customer Engagement & Commerce (CEC) offer brings together all the solutions which enable you to have better knowledge about your customers in real time.
During the morning, SAP hybris & SQLI will be pleased to present these three winning components to you with concrete examples:
- WAX Interactive: feedback on marketing performance, traffic acquisition, web analysis,
- SEB Group: design an e-commerce system for product branding and user experience (hybris Commerce),
- Ecover: how to engage your customers, retain them and offer the right offer at the right time – with SAP CRM (C4C).
What you will learn
- How to clearly define your ambition and your KPIs and put the required marketing coordination in place
- Accelerate multi-brand and multi-country roll-outs
- Establish dialogue between social networks and CRM
Profil of participants
- Senior Management
- e-Commerce Department
- Marketing & Digital Department
- ICT, Innovation & Strategy Department
- IT Department