SQLI and Apple, with the participation of Echangeur by LaSer*, look forward to presenting you with the latest trends of the store of the future at a breakfast meeting on the 27th of March.
No! Physical stores are not dead!
But they need to change to meet customers’ new expectations. More than 76%** of sales transactions currently still take place in a physical point of sale. However, digital consumers are increasingly connected and expect personalised, added-value services from their stores. Bring customer relationships into the new digital era with the latest Apple technologies.
With your smartphone, come and try out some original digital systems for the store of the future, installed by the SQLI LAB in Apple’s Briefing Center.
* The technological and marketing innovation centre specialised in customer relationships.
** Source: POPAI Global
Things you will learn about
- Trends, current challenges and innovations in the cross-channel customer journey
- Practical examples and testimonials from companies who are reinventing their customer approach through digital means
- An interactive journey and connected demonstrations
- An interactive journey and connected demos
- 8.45 – 9 am: welcome, coffee
- 9 – 9.15 am: introduction – Apple and iOS in corporate environments
- 9.15 – 9.45 am: SQLI LAB – The digitalisation of points of sale
- 9.45 – 10.15 am: Echangeur by LaSer – feedback on Retail’s Big Show 2015 in New York, Nicolas Diacono, New Tech Expert
- 10.15 – 10.45 am: client testimonials
» Christophe Dolique – CEO of Fivory SAS: Fivory, the Connected Shopping application
» Christophe Ebrard – Apple: The Apple Store retail experience
- 0.45 – 11.00 am: interactive journey and connected store demos by SQLI LAB