Personal Data Protection Policy
SQLI may collect and process Personal Data about you when you visit and use this site.
The purpose of this Policy is to provide you with all relevant information relating to the processing of Personal Data that may be collected on this website.
2. Personal Data collected
SQLI collects personal data on its websites in two ways: (1) directly (e.g. when you complete a form to request information or to post comments on a blog); and (2) indirectly (e.g. through the technology used on our website).
We may process your personal data for :
– respond to a request for information that you may submit to us through our website ;
– the organisation and management of events and webinars following your registration via our website ;
– the management of comments published on blogs;
– the management of recruitment, when you apply online for positions;
During each of your visits to our mobile sites and applications, we also collect information relating to your connection and browsing. For more information, please visit our Cookies Policy page.
This processing is carried out on the legal basis of consent or legitimate interest, as the case may be.
Finally, subject to your prior and explicit consent, we may also use the personal data you share with us for marketing purposes and in particular to offer you personalised offers.
3. How long we keep your Personal Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy or to enable us to meet our legal obligations. We apply strict data retention procedures so that personal data will be deleted after a reasonable period of time.
4. Transfer of your Personal Data
We may use external suppliers and partners with whom we may share your Personal Data for the purposes set out above.
Before we do so, we will take steps to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately protected in accordance with applicable data privacy laws and SQLI’s internal policies.
Where such external suppliers and partners are located outside the European Economic Area, we will govern the transfer with the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.
We have implemented a set of organisational and technical measures to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your Personal Data and to protect it against unauthorised access, use and disclosure. Access to Personal Data is restricted to those employees and service providers who have a need to know such information and who have been trained to comply with confidentiality rules.
6. Third Party Websites
7. Your rights
You benefit from the following rights (under the circumstances, conditions and subject to the exceptions provided for by the applicable law):
- Request access to the personal data we process about you and, where appropriate, obtain information and a copy of such personal data.
- Request the rectification of your personal data, in the event that such data is inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete.
- Object to the processing of your personal data so that SQLI stops processing your personal data.
- Request the deletion of your personal data (“right to oblivion”).
- Request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- Request the portability of your personal data by requesting to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of the personal data you have transmitted to SQLI, or to request SQLI to transmit such personal data to another data controller.
- Withdraw your consent, insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
In any case, you also have the right to submit a complaint to the competent data protection authority.