Becton Dickinson – the AXON project
Deployment of a new CRM Mobile application for sales teams
Context and challenge
Becton Dickinson was looking for a way to enhance its solution to manage customer relations in order to encourage sales teams to use the CRM more regularly and to improve customer data quality.
SQLI Belgium relied on a collaboration with:
- SQLI France: competences Adobe LCDS,
- WAX Interactive: know-how in ergonomic design and graphical user interface.
The project Mobile CRM, Axon Mobile, became widely adopted within the field sales force as their central repository of customer information such as accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities, available offline and online on their preferred mobile device.
The benefits are:
- All the information available in offline and online mode
- A better customer data quality
- Positive feedback from clients
The customer view
We see that sales people respond positively through direct feedback as well as through the increased user adoption. There is no discussion anymore in BD Europe in regards to technology. We are now able to focus on process improvements & business strategy.